Thursday, May 20, 2010

The senior citizens

Thought I’d post a few pictures of the original engines and rolling stock I had when I was a kid.  These are all over 30 years old.  They are still working, thanks to the great care my father put into them. They’ve been through a lot, and they have the scars to prove it.  I was quite gentle with them growing up, but the visiting friends weren’t as careful let’s just say.

I don’t remember the actual manufacturers of these. I believe the steam engine is Minitrix and the diesels are made by Lima. The rest, who knows? I have very fond memories of these guys and even though they don’t fit with the era or place I’m modeling right now, they’ll still be on a display shelf for years to come.

Bubikopf

Passenger Train

German Switcher with Freight 

No comments:

Post a Comment